Providing a supportive, confidential and safe environment to explore your life challenges.
- Feeling alone and confused?
- Longing for intimacy, connection, and openness?
- Stuck in cycles of depression, withdrawal, anxiety, anger, or grief?
- Caught in an unhealthy relationship?
- Lost trust in a loved one?
- Want to reach your full potential?
Life should not hurt, and you do not need to do it alone.
It takes courage to admit we need help!
But you are here and have taken the first step.
TOGETHER WE WILL:
- Co-create a safe place where we can foster vulnerability and honesty. I work in a no-shame, no-blame zone of ongoing support and warm curiousity.
- Repair and forgive emotional injuries.
- Learn to cope with grief, depression and anxieties.
- Learn about patterns, triggers, negative thoughts, feelings, past and present attachment injuries and how they affect our relationships.
- Clear stories, beliefs, and behaviors that shape the way you see yourself, your partner, your relationship and your world.
- Integrate tools and exercises that will allow you to know even more about yourself so you can begin to choose how you respond in any given situation.
- Find your way back to love, intimacy and sexuality.
- Learn to heal and forgive wounds of infidelity, resentment and separateness.
- Create strong communication and interconnection skills.
- Move out of negative cycles that keep you feeling stuck and alone.
- Make sense of your own as well as your partner’s emotions.
- Claim your move in the dance of intimacy.
- Communicate your emotional needs for connection.
- Establish a secure and intimate bond with one another.
Using EFT (Emotional Focused Therapy), CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy), EMDR, Experiential Therapy, and other therapeutic approaches, I will help you discover your powers to make the changes you have been seeking.
Dalia Anderman, LMFT Interview at her office in Nevada City, CA
Learn more about Dalia Anderman.