Hold Me Tight® Couples Workshop
Nevada City, California, January 29-30, 2022
We Invite and Welcome all Couples!
Dear readers, colleagues, and friends,
Many of you have been asking and waiting for our Hold Me Tight® couples workshops to reopen. Well, our first is finally here (and in person).
The pandemic has been a long time of uncertainty, fear, isolation, shut down, and other struggles. Many of you have written to us about our Connection in time of Isolation webinar and have shared how helpful it was during the lock down to have new ways to connect and communicate with your partners.
I am excited to announce that Owen Marcus, MA, author, workshop facilitator, co-founder of EVRYMAN, and TEDxTalk presenter on Masculine Emotional Intelligence, will once again be co-leading the workshop with me. (Owen’s TEDX talk: What 10,000 Years Of Progress Has Cost.)
Owen brings with him the width of decades of leading and facilitating men’s group all over the country, helping men access their masculine vulnerability. Owen’s presence, and his work with couples and men, will enhance this upcoming Hold Me Tight workshop. Owen has co-founded, and been intensely involved in EVRYMAN, reaching men all over the world, helping them to access and connect with their deep emotions and vulnerability.
In this Hold Me Tight® couples workshop you will benefit from combining over two decades of my work helping couples to understand and undo the repeated overwhelming negative cycles in their relationships, and Owen Marcus’s decades of understanding, leading, and teaching men how to connect.
Merging the work of adult attachment, researched and modeled in Emotional Focused Therapy, with Owen’s incredible work of helping men to get in touch with themselves and their loved ones allows the potential of deep shifts and lasting change.
This 2-day workshop, gave us more tools and connection then many months of therapy. It allowed my partner and I to open up more directly and deepen our honesty and our intimacy. We were able to witness each other in ways that we didn’t realize were needed or possible. A must for your relationship. Highly recommend.Recent Participant
Have you been having a hard time in your relationship? Have you felt isolated, lonely, disconnected?
Are you longing for CONNECTION, better communication , romance, and INTIMACY?
BUT instead you:
• Have recurring fights without resolution..
• Lack affection, intimacy or sex..
• Feel alone, lonely, or betrayed..
Do You want to feel more closeness, understanding, and engagement?
Or, are you looking for a beautiful time to enhance your connection and highlight the strengths of your relationship by going deeper and building on the positive foundation that already exist?
This is a great opportunity to have a deeper, intimate, and vulnerable look at your relationship, and develop new emotional, physical, and sexual closeness.
In this workshop you can:
• Forgive old injuries, and heal wounds of abandonment, rejection, and betrayal.
• Access the underlying emotions in the negative cycle you get caught in, over and over.
• Revisit past events that have become unresolved issues, and create change events.
• Talk about sex, intimacy, and what is blocking you from living your full sexual potential.
• Create rituals and talk about how to maintain the breakthroughs of the weekend.
With the workshop’s strong, safe, well designed, and practiced structure, you will be able to open up to your partner and to your relationship. Together you two will explore and understand the barriers to the love, care, intimacy, and sexual sacredness that you once shared and both long for.
What is included in the workshop?
• A workbook full of information, education, guidance, and helpful exercises.
• Engaging presentations, video demonstrations of other real life couples, communication and experiential exercises, and the opportunity for many private exercises and conversations with your partner.
• Owen and Dalia will be available to give you personal time, support, and guidance as needed throughout the weekend.
• An amazing opportunity to take a ‘time-out’ of your rushed life, for your sacred intimacy!!!
• We provide continental breakfast, coffee, fruit, tea and healthy light snacks throughout the day.
What’s not included.
• Lunch is on your own. Please feel free to bring your own snacks and drinks as well (We are located in Grass Valley near cafes, restaurant and delis).
• Accommodation is not included in the cost of the weekend, but some couples find it a unique opportunity to make the weekend into a retreat. There are a lot of sweet unique Airbnb’s and hotels in our beautiful town. We will be happy to share some suggestions with you.
We keep our workshops small to ensure privacy, safety, and personal attention.
Spaces are very limited. Click here for more information and registration
You can also contact me via the direct email link below.
Looking forward to hearing from you,