Hold Me Tight® Couples Workshop
Nevada City, California · July 9-10, 2022
Dear readers, colleagues, and friends,
Many of you have been inquiring and waiting for our next Hold Me Tight® Couples Workshop. Well, our in person, couples retreat is coming to Nevada City CA in July 2022!!!
This pandemic has been a long time of uncertainty, fear, isolation, shut down, and other struggles. Many of you have written to us about our Connection in time of Isolation webinar and have shared how helpful it was during the lock down to have new ways to connect and communicate with your partners.
As a therapist, I have witnessed how much stress couples have endured during these hard last few years. Whether economics, child care, lack of alone time, or intimate space, or just the stress of the uncertainty, many of us have pushed the limits of our relationships.
Our Hold Me Tight® couples workshops are an intimate and safe place where couples can find the opportunity to open up to each other in a vulnerable way about the changes they long for in their relationship.
With the workshop’s strong, safe, well designed, and practiced structure, you will be able to open up to your partner and to your relationship. Together, you will explore and understand the barriers to the love, care, intimacy, and sexual sacredness that you once shared and both long for.
In these Workshops, you can:
• Forgive old injuries and heal wounds of abandonment, rejection, and betrayal.
• Access the underlying emotions in the negative cycle you get caught in over and over.
• Revisit past events that have become unresolved issues, and create change events.
• Talk about sex, intimacy, and what is blocking you from living your full sexual potential.
• Create rituals and talk about how to maintain the breakthroughs of the weekend.
We Invite and Welcome all Couples!
What is included in the workshop?
• A workbook full of information, education, guidance, and helpful exercises.
• Engaging presentations, video demonstrations of other real life couples, communication and experiential exercises, and the opportunity for many private exercises and conversations with your partner.
• Owen Marcus and Dalia Anderman will be available to give you personal time, support, and guidance as needed throughout the weekend.
• An amazing opportunity to take a time-out from your rushed life, for your sacred intimacy!!!
• We provide continental breakfast, coffee, fruit, tea and healthy light snacks throughout the day.
What’s not included.
• Lunch is on your own. Please feel free to bring your own snacks and drinks as well (We are located in Grass Valley near cafes, restaurant and delis).
• Accommodation is not included in the cost of the weekend. Some couples find it a unique opportunity to make the weekend into a retreat. There are a lot of sweet unique Airbnb’s and hotels in our beautiful town. We will be happy to share some suggestions with you.
We keep our workshops small to ensure privacy, safety, and personal attention.
Spaces are very limited. Click here for more information and registration.
You can also contact me via the direct email link below.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Hold Me Tight® is a registered trademark of Sue Johnson.